How to save money on your heating bill with air duct cleaning
If you live in Atlanta or the surrounding area, you’re probably wondering how you can save money on your heating bill this winter. Luckily, in addition to turning down the heat, there are other steps that you can take. In fact, integrating some of the latest technologies into your HVAC system can be an excellent way to reduce your heating bill.
What are some of the best ways to lower your heating costs?
1. You don’t have to lower the thermostat very much to have a substantial impact on your heating expenses this year. In fact, turning down the heat a couple of degrees can result in a measurable decrease in your bill.
2. You can get heat for free from the sun! All you need to do is open your blinds when the sun is shining, and make sure you close them when the sun is no longer coming through the window. If you have windows that let in plenty of light, solar heating can raise the temperature of your home considerably.
3. You also should try to cut back on the amount that you use kitchen and bathroom fans, which is because they draw out a lot of warm air.
4. It’s important to make sure that you regularly get your filter changed, which will make your heating system more efficient.
5. Installing an energy-saving smart thermostat can save you a significant amount of money.
6. Air duct and HVAC cleaning can lower your heating bill by quite a lot.
7. Using a ceiling fan can also help to lower your heating costs, which is because these fans can circulate air that’s risen to the ceiling back down to floor level.
8. Ensuring that your home is properly insulated can help you save on your heating bill.
Our full system video inspection can help you save money!
Getting a video inspection of your heating and air conditioning system can allow you to discover even more ways to save on your heating bill. We offer exceptionally thorough video HVAC and duct inspections for an affordable price. Our services are available in Atlanta, Alpharetta, Roswell, Johns Creek, Smyrna, Marietta, and just about anywhere else in the Atlanta metro region. So, give us a call today and learn more ways that you can save on your heating bill this year!