Serving The Greater Atlanta Metro Area

Air Duct Cleaning, Vent Cleaning, HVAC Duct Cleaning, and AC Duct Cleaning in Alpharetta, GA

Atlanta Air Experts is a great resource for Alpharetta homeowners and property owners looking for complete HVAC duct cleaning services. Atlanta Air is a certified and insured air duct and AC duct cleaning company specializing in Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and the cleaning of ventilation systems and air duct cleaning . Their high-powered equipment includes powerful gas vacuums and special HEPA negative machines. All dust and contaminants are fully removed so there are no opportunities for recontamination.

Besides duct cleaning, Atlanta Air Experts can provide other services to Alpharetta homeowners, property managers, and property owners. Our free estimates for commercial customers will give a complete review of what is needed.

  • Air Duct Cleaning
  • Dryer/Exhaust Vent Cleaning
  • HVAC Cleaning
  • HVAC Sanitize
  • Odor Treatment
  • Air Test/Mold Test
  • UV Germicidal Air Purifier
  • Electrostatic Filter
  • HEPA Central Air Purifier
  • Mold Remediation and Removal
HVAC duct cleaning in Alpharetta, GA

Atlanta Air Experts is dedicated to bringing the best in  air duct cleaning to their customers and are members of the Institute of Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC), the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) and NADCA-The HVAC Inspection, Maintenance and Restoration Association.

Additionally, Atlanta Air Experts has a 4.8 star rating on Google. Their certified and trained staff go beyond HVAC duct cleaning services to educate consultants, industrial hygienists, engineers and architects on the proper methods and techniques of cleaning ventilation systems through regular duct cleaning.

Dryer Vent Cleaning for Alpharetta Homes

Dryer vent cleaning is not something residents and owners of multi-family dwellings think about, but they should. Each year 30 deaths and $84 million in property damage is the result of fires started from dryer vents. Only 60% of lint is collected in the trap, the other 40% goes to the dryer vent system and becomes the perfect tinder for starting a fire. And, as the dryer must work harder, it heats up and now the perfect environment for a fire to start is created.

Dryer vent cleaning in Alpharetta, Georgia

Dryer vents should be cleaned once a year, and some condo associations may have a rule that all owners must have an annual dryer vent cleaning. Here are a few ways homeowners can know it’s time for a dryer vent cleaning, or renters know it’s time to request one:

  1. Clothes take longer to dry
  2. Once the dryer stops, clothes are hot to the touch
  3. Dryer door and machine are hot to the touch.

Not only is a dryer vent cleaning going to increase your safety, it will also save you money by reducing drying time, lowering energy consumption and extending the life of your dryer. Residents of Alpharetta will be amazed at the difference in their dryer after a full cleaning.

Commercial Air Duct Cleaning in Alpharetta

Your Alpharetta building could be the one in four that suffers from “sick building syndrome”. Having a building that does not provide normal to high Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) could lead you to a number of problems including liability. If tenants and occupants start to complain about respiratory distress that happens while in your building but goes away once they leave, you could be looking at losing tenants as well as potential legal issues. Here are some of the problems your tenants may come to you with:

  • Headaches
  • Eye/nose/throat irritation
  • Dry cough
  • Increased allergies
  • Difficulty in concentrating

Call Atlanta Air Experts to schedule your free estimate for commercial air duct cleaning(678) 436-8288.

Air Duct Cleaning In Alpharetta, Georgia

Alpharetta can easily be classified as one of the top growing cities in Georgia, if not the country. Between 1980 and 1990 the city’s population grew by 315%. By 2000, it had grown another 168% and then 65% by 2010. Part of the growth can be attributed to the local top employers – McKesson (2,050 employees), ADP (1,463 employees) and LexisNexis (1,289) employees.

Did you know? If you are in need of other specialty cleaning services in the Alpharetta area, such as fire, flood, mold, or water damage cleanup, or other restoration services, ATL can help you! Learn more about our mold inspectionswater removal, and smoke damage restoration by visiting

Request a FREE Quote!